Now we’ve seen it in action. Flexibility benefits workers as well as companies. We’re here to help businesses find new and better ways to hire the best people for their teams, and to help candidates find career placements that suit their skills as well as their lifestyle needs. Win, win.
FLEX jobs offer:
- FLEXible schedules and work-life balance
- FLEXible career transitions
- FLEXible re-entry to the workplace after pausing to raise a family
- FLEXible staffing for marketing, human resources, accounting and finance, customer service, corporate positions and more
We’re not just connecting employers and candidates, we’re looking for the most productive, rewarding scenarios for both. This year, we’ve seen that flexibility benefits companies as well as workers – and a lot of new research confirms it.
Why offer flexible hours, part-time or remote jobs?
FLEX jobs offer:
- Flexibility at work improves quality of life and job satisfaction. That boosts productivity, engagement and, ultimately, profitability.
- Part-time and/or remote workers save companies money.
- Avoid investing in the downtime built into full-time work. Spend when profit margins align.
- Save substantially on benefits.
- Cut overhead costs.
We can help you find the people you need, but also look creatively at how to employ them in order to give everyone their best outcome.
ProspectBlue is proud to announce that FLEX Certified programs are now available. These custom curated programs are designed to assist those who are re-entering the workforce. No matter your skill level, we will work with you to develop a plan and select vetted courses to help you qualify for whatever career is calling you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
An Interview with Adrian Harrold Wood PhD & Meghan Mack CEO of ProspectBlue
women are integral
to today’s workforce
U. S. workers are women.
Women in the U. S. leave their jobs after having a child.
Mothers with children under 18 participate in the labor force.
Of working moms get no more than 6 hours of sleep at night.
Mothers are the primary or sole earners with children under 18.
Of hiring managers said a mother returning to the workplace is a good hire because she is more likely to be hard-working.
1650 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230